Sunday, February 20, 2011

About Me...... ❤❤

First of all, my name is Siti Shakiroh Ahmad Tajudin and people usually call me Shakiroh.... My date of birth is on 21st Oct 1989. I'm from Ipoh, Perak. My place of birth is at Kedah. I have 8 members in my family which is my father, Ahmad Tjaudin bin Ramli, my mother, Tom Abd Hamid, I have 4 sisters and the eldest is Nur Shyma, Nur Shakinah, Nur Shuhadah and Siti Fatimah and I have only 1 brother, Muhammad Shoffie. I'm the youngest in my family, so I kind a spoiled in my family.. (*_^)

My primary school was at Taiping, S.K. Convent Klian Pauh. My 1st secondary school was Maahad Al-Khair Lil Banat and then went to  S.M.K Klian Pauh. Because of my mother and father have to changed their place of work. So we have moved to Ipoh where we staying now. At Ipoh, I continue my secondary school at S.M.K Simpang Pulai. My SPM result is not really good because i played a lot when i'm taking my SPM exam.

After i got my SPM result, i continued my study at College Professional Mara Malacca in Diploma in Enterpreneurship. Alhamdulillah, i finished my Diploma with flying colors. Now i continue my degree at UiTM taking course BBA (Hons) in International Business. I wish to graduate with good and excellent result because i like to see my parents proud face again. I want them to be proud with me and this will be present from me for them..... (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment